Women get hypnotized by shopping that sometimes they forget the rudiments one needs in their wardrobe. How many times you open up your cupboard and just keep staring at it. We just pile up clothes by unwanted shopping and keeping them unorganized. And when the time comes to flaunt that exclusive outfit, get confused. You remove all your clothes to find that one special dress.
Frustrating, isn’t it? By the time you decide what to wear you already get exhausted with the idea of getting ready.
I am a compulsive shopaholic. For me it is a stress buster. But this habit cost me money, time and the after effect of shopping when I land up with clothes which do not find their place in the cupboard since it is already overloaded. Now whenever I go out to purchase clothes, I first have a look at what I need and what I desire.
One can use certain hacks to alter their wardrobe in a classy, chic and unique way by having these basic essentials which can be teamed up to produce an amazing outfit.
- Blue denims: We all have atleast one pair and it is easily available in the market too. Blue denims go well with any colour top, tunic, shirt, t-shirt or a simple short kurti. Own denim which is not too light or too dark.
- Semi-formal top: If you have this, you will be always ready for a party. Sober colors like pink, blue or even red go well in any occasion. One can carry it well with trousers for a formal look and team it up with funky accessories, short skirt or denims for a party.
I am very fond of jackets too. A blue denim, a black shrug, or a quadra jacket, matches any top and bottoms. Mix match it to have a casual or a formal look.
- Ethnic wear: A women looks are truly enhanced in an Indian wear be it a saree, chanya choli, anarkali, patialas, or a simple salwar kameez. One must have a combination in heavy and medium. Team it up with one heavy accessory. Let it highlight your appearance. Do not cover up yourself with lot of jewellery at the same time. My favorite look is a jhumkas on an Indian wear with a set of bangles minus the neck pieces. If you are wearing heavy neckpiece then go for a simple earring.
- Comfort fit: A blue or black jeggings paired up with nice printed top is just perfect and can be interchanged with different combinations of tops and kurtis. Be it any color kurti, black & white leggings matches all. Buy kurtis as per leggings you have. A not so funky short or long dress as per choice is ideal for dinner.
- Bags and shoes: I love carrying bags as per the outfit I wear. But my all-time favourite is a small black bag and a gold/silver Matt finished clutch. Black bag with formal and casual wear and a clutch for party. An evening gown with a small clutch paired with long earrings is a must have.
A black sandal with small heel will match any formal/casual outfit
For ethnic and evening wear, a gold/silver sandal or stilettos is must, as per your comfort.
If you are not comfortable with heels go for sneakers or ballerinas.
- Lazying out: A good pair of casual t-shirt and black tracks or shorts is just required for those weekend afternoons when you want to just relax at home. A good pair of loose pyjamas & Tees for a good night sleep
- Picnic mood: Shorts, capris, denims, jogger pants, spaghetti top, summer dress a pull over for those awaited picnics.
- Colour me: A bright red lipstick and red nail paint is perfect to match any outfit.
- Shades: A good pair of UV glares in black or brown is just perfect for an outing.
- Imitations: Transparent/mirror drops in earrings and neck piece with any formal/casual wear looks fab. Diamond studs and black earrings look so adorable.
A good planning and sensible shopping will prevent you from shelling out huge money on clothes. Hope these tips help you now in managing your wardrobe easily. So what are you waiting for?
Every woman is different and so is her dressing sense. It’s good to follow trends but don’t make it a habit. Follow your budget and style, make a statement!
Image source: https://www.google.co.in/search?newwindow=1&biw=1366&bih=662&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=wardrobe+essentials+for+indian+women&oq=wardrobe+essentials+for+ind&gs_l=img.1.0.0i24k1.4325.7349.0.922.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.480.0j4.4.0….0…1c.1.64.img..0.8.488…0j0i67k1j0i30k1j0i8i30k1.jqw6nIpv2lg